Personal Umbrella Insurance
Personal Umbrella Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Personal Umbrella Insurance Information
Even those who have a diverse insurance portfolio can find themselves in need of extra protection. Insurance policies may at times be able to work together to fully cover your losses and damages. One of the most efficient ways to supplement your existing coverages is by acquiring a personal umbrella insurance policy.
The insurance experts at Beach Insure are committed to helping clients in the Atlanta area compile robust insurance packages with suitable coverage.
What Does Personal Umbrella Insurance Cover?
In general, personal umbrella policies serve as backup coverage for your other policies, such as homeowners, auto and boat insurance. If your coverage limits for another policy are exhausted, personal umbrella will be activated to help make up for outstanding expenses. Most umbrella policies include coverage for the following:
- Bodily injury liability—If you are responsible for someone else being injured and damages exceed your coverage limits, personal umbrella can render further assistance.
- Property damage liability—This coverage can provide you with critical financial aid if you are liable for damaging another party’s property and lack adequate coverage to pay for repair or replacement costs.
- Personal and advertising injury lawsuits—This coverage can help if you are sued for personal or advertising injury, such as slander, libel, defamation of character or invasion of privacy, and exhaust the coverage limits of other policies.
- Legal representation—If you face a lawsuit and do not have enough coverage to retain legal representation, your personal umbrella insurance may be able to provide funds to maintain your defense.
In most cases, personal umbrella coverage includes protection for incidents involving the following parties:
Get the Right Coverage
- Relatives or dependents living with the policyholder
- Others specifically named in your policy
Having enough coverage in your insurance portfolio is critical. Even with a diverse package of policies, an accident or other event could exceed your coverage limits. If that happens, you will have to pay the remaining costs out of your own pocket, which could have a devastating impact on your finances and future.
The agents at Beach Insure are ready to help. We will work with you to assess your existing insurance portfolio and identify any gaps or additional coverage needs. Contact us today to get started.